Nutritionist and Dietician in Valley Stream Nassau County NY 11581
Juliana has been instrumental in coaching thousands of clients lose weight and keep it off, which is why she so passionate about the effectiveness of diet and nutrition on human health. She has witnessed these results firsthand. In addition to assisting clients who struggle with weight gain or obesity, she also empowers patients struggling with thyroid conditions, gastrointestinal disorders, diabetes, and hormonal balances on their journey to improved health.
Juliana is Long Island's HA2CG Diet Authority. She specializes in lipids and fats and their function in human health. She is also an expert in endocrine imbalances and the task of diet and nutrients in the treatment and prevention of disease, as well as anti-ageing nutrition, and brain cognition nutrition. Her practice incorporates Nutrition Response Testing along with nutritional analysis that enables her to pinpoint dysfunctional areas in the body. Using these advanced techniques allows her to determine the cause of various health concerns and symptoms, which could be a direct result of immune challenges, toxic chemicals, toxic metals, food allergies, and much more.
Once the underlying illness has been identified, a personalized diet, in addition to whole food supplements, can be prescribed to help restore health to the body. The body heals in layers, which means once an initial area is brought back to health, it is nicely prepared to receive healing on the next layer. This advanced testing method is excellent because it supports the body's innate ability to nurture itself.
Nutrition and Dietician Qualifications, and Expert Nutritional Author
Juliana holds an advanced Masters of Science in Clinical Nutrition and a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. The Adelphi University and Long Island University - C.W. Post graduate, is the owner of the Nutrition Wellness Center in Valley Stream, New York and works with prominent physicians in various fields as Director of Nutrition. Juliana welcomes the opportunity to inform the public about the importance of health and nutrition. She is the published author of:
- "Acid Blockers and Malnutrition" published in 101 Great Ways to improve your health 2007
- "The Thyroid Factor in Felling Well"
- “Reduction In Cardiovascular Risk Factors In Obese Adult Onset Diabetics Using A High-Protein, Low-Carbohydrate Diet And Nutritional Supplementation” (conducted at the Atkins Center in NYC) published in the American College of Nutrition, October 1998, V.5, Session B, Abstract N. 43.
Juliana also lectures in many settings including corporate settings, libraries, clubs, and organizations, places of worship and was a quarterly speaker for management employees of the Estee' Lauder Corporation in Melville, New York. She has also been a regular guest speaker on:
- "Heart Show with Dr. Vagnini" on WOR AM710
- As well as a repeat guest on "Tooth or Consequences", a Cablevision show hosted by Dr. Harvey Passes.
- Blog Talk Radio
In addition, Juliana is a member and the founding Long Island Chapter leader of Weston A. Price Foundation, a nonprofit nutrition education foundation. Her role is to locate and guide individuals to sources of wholesome, organic, nutrient dense foods to help encourage nourishing, real foods to be brought back to the kitchen table, in hope that it will help decrease many of the health issues of today. Juliana, a native of Italy, speaks fluent Italian, in addition to conversational Spanish and French.
Healing begins at the cellular level and gives vitality to every cell in the body. The type of food ingested affects the health of the cell as well as the organism. The ability to restore cell health allows the body to maximize its potential to downregulate, or turn off, the genes associated with degenerative conditions. Therefore, it is vital to correct nutritional deficiencies at the cell level to maintain or restore optimum health.
Nutritional deficiencies can be corrected by eliminating processed, debilitated foods and replacing them with nutrient-rich foods and whole food supplements, which provides the nourishment the body lacks. A proper diet also balances the endocrine system, which improves and restores the function of the entire body, creating rejuvenation, health, and vitality at the cellular level.
- Empower - The ability of the body to heal itself lies within you. YOU have the power to improve your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual state. Understanding that you have options and are in control of your health, not some outside entity, is both inspiring and empowering.
- Educate - Via means of sound, accurate, non-biased, scientific information.
- Motivate - We provide you with the tools, as well as the encouragement, along with our sincerest intention for your success.
- Inspire - Understanding that your health and well-being are your responsibility, inspires you to take better care of yourself and your loved ones.
Contact Juliana Mazzeo to schedule an appointment
Whether you have diabetes, high blood pressure, or any other serious illness, your body is still different than everyone else. That's why you need the personal care and attention of Juliana of the Nutrition Wellness Center in Nassau County. Highly qualified, and blessed with an almost angelic energy to heal. Juliana will take the time to understand your current health, and create a realistic, long-term goal for you to restore your body to its optimum health, and prevent the damaging effects of unmanaged illness. You're not an account number; you're a valued patient under the care and guidance of one of Nassau County's best Nutritionist and Dieticians.
You first step is to contact us for a simple free consultation and learn for yourself if Juliana is the nutritional expert you want to have to help you achieve your health goals.